QA Crash Course for Beginners: Your 3 Day Way to Start QA Сareer
Saratov, 14-16 May 2014
Saratov office of Grid Dynamics invites IT students to take 3-day QA course that will help to learn basics of Quality Assurance. We will give you an opportunity to try yourself as a QA Engineer and probably it will be a start of your successful career in IT.
14 May, 17:00 p.m.
Introduction to QA (Part 1)
- What is a Quality Assurance and who is a QA Engineer?
- Why we need QA Engineer on a project?
- What roles does QA Engineer play in modern Agile-teams?
- How QA Engineer can provide benefits to the project and lead it to success?
- Cooperation of QA Engineer with a project team and environment
15 May, 17:00 p.m.
Introduction to QA (Part 2)
- Areas of responsibilities
- Different types of testing
- Artifacts of testing
16 May, 17:00 p.m.
Let’s Get It Started! QA Process. Practice and solutions
- Preparation for testing
- Test design (approaches and practices)
- Creating test cases
- QA processes
- How to make a success with such amount of possible verifications
- Your manager asks for reports. What to do?
- Differentiation of testing on desktop/mobile/web projects
Participation is free of charge but registration is required. Seats are limited.